
Words: It began yesterday morning and Ended about 5pm this evening. The biggest snowfall that I have ever experienced in my life. We had snowdrifts in our backyard that were well over 3 feet deep.


Deeds: I Started to dig out the driveway in front of our garage. I only dug out one side just in case I had to back the van out. It wouldn't go very far because they have not plowed our alley yet. This pile of snow below was at least as tall as me when I was done. Joseph tried to sled down it. He was outside today more than any of us. Here he is climbing (or hugging) the snowpile I made.




2 comments:
I LOVE these pictures! Please take tons more. Those kids are among the cutest kids in the world.
Oh my gosh! I can't believe how deep it is! What a great family adventure and fun!
Post a Comment