They were wearing their yellow and blue outfits... Deeds-- It was Julies birthday this week. I went to the Verizon store Wednesday night and got her a new cell phone. Hers was at least 5 years old and would not hold a charge. So I figured it was time for a new one. I got her a Samsung Trance (Red).
Its cool because it has an MP3 player with 1GB of hard drive memory. I also got her a 4GB microSD card. So now her phone has more memory than her IPOD. It took me awhile in the store because the clerk had only worked there for 2 weeks and was not very knowledgeable on the phones...or the "Deals"...or where anything was... Julie really seemed to enjoy her gift. I wonder what she will think of the secret "Combined Gift" on Saturday...
Its cool because it has an MP3 player with 1GB of hard drive memory. I also got her a 4GB microSD card. So now her phone has more memory than her IPOD. It took me awhile in the store because the clerk had only worked there for 2 weeks and was not very knowledgeable on the phones...or the "Deals"...or where anything was... Julie really seemed to enjoy her gift. I wonder what she will think of the secret "Combined Gift" on Saturday...I have not played tennis at all this week. My "Tennis elbow" is still bugging me. Kind of annoying.
Words--I finished the audio book the Souvenir. I am now getting started on "Citizen Soldiers"...
a continuation of my WWII theme. This one is 18 discs so it might take me a couple of weeks of driving to work.
a continuation of my WWII theme. This one is 18 discs so it might take me a couple of weeks of driving to work.What do you think of my use of pictures in this post...

2 comments:
you failed to mention if you caught any fish or if y'all were shooting a fishing show or taping fishing shows.
she's............abeautyfish.........spock
Golly, your picture placement is outstanding!
And I believe the secret combined gift was a success! :D
Post a Comment