Deeds--I know I don't write that much but a lot has happened in "Animal Crossing" so I thought I would give everyone an update. Last week was the "Bug Off" where the Town Creature that collects the rarest bug wins a trophy from the cameleon. I am the two time defending champ so I wanted to defend my trophy. But of course I cheated. I keep a stash of rare bugs in my basement then just when the contest was about to end I dropped off a rare butterfly that beat the next best animal by two points. Later in the mail my trophy arrived and I placed it next to the other two gold trophy's. Julie was very proud of me.
This week I also hit a huge milestone of depositing 1 million bells in my bank account. I was sent the gold credit card from the bank in recognition of this feat. I decided with so many bells I would go into the city and see if they are selling any new high end furniture at Gracie Grace. However they were still selling the ugly candy furniture still so I guess I will keep saving my money. I did buy a green shirt and motorcycle helmet for Joseph since he likes me to send him anything green. He also wants me to sell him the dingaloids but I just end up selling them. I had not been in town for awhile so I also got my shoes shined and a new haircut. I am down to just two fish to catch to have caught one of each. Once I catch these two elusive fish then I will be awarded the Gold fishing pole. OH also I was shopping at NOOK's and they had the silver bug net for sale. That is very rare and it is the first time I have seen it. I tried it out but I don't see how it works any better than a regular net... BTW I thought I would like Drake the new duck in town but then he started talking smack about Pinky the panda so He is off my mailing list!!!
This week I also hit a huge milestone of depositing 1 million bells in my bank account. I was sent the gold credit card from the bank in recognition of this feat. I decided with so many bells I would go into the city and see if they are selling any new high end furniture at Gracie Grace. However they were still selling the ugly candy furniture still so I guess I will keep saving my money. I did buy a green shirt and motorcycle helmet for Joseph since he likes me to send him anything green. He also wants me to sell him the dingaloids but I just end up selling them. I had not been in town for awhile so I also got my shoes shined and a new haircut. I am down to just two fish to catch to have caught one of each. Once I catch these two elusive fish then I will be awarded the Gold fishing pole. OH also I was shopping at NOOK's and they had the silver bug net for sale. That is very rare and it is the first time I have seen it. I tried it out but I don't see how it works any better than a regular net... BTW I thought I would like Drake the new duck in town but then he started talking smack about Pinky the panda so He is off my mailing list!!!


2 comments:
no I think Ben is a "BACON BAR"
I think I banished Drake from my town. HA HA HA!
Post a Comment